Sunday, November 18, 2007

Kittens Ate My Blog

Hello. I'm having a less than rewarding experience with blogger templates and such so bear with me as the type and images may go funky from time to time. I did something perfectly wonderful in Pimp my Profile (really, it's great!) but it won't translate to HTML here.

Enough whining. This is my attempt to get that litterbox smell out of my MYSPACE. I am a foster mother for kittens, I volunteer for the shelters. I found my regular blog was being consumed by stories about my foster kittens. Knowing that not everybody is a crazy cat lady like me, I decided to separate the kitten talk from my regular blog where I scrawl the ramblings of a mildly insane person.
I would hope that this may become a place where information can be shared. I am not a cat expert. I don't even play one on TV (but I'd like to). I'm just a person who is gaining a lot of experience in raising kittens and would like to share what I've learned. Most of all I'd like to learn from others.

So Hello, I must go now and get a kitten back to the pound. He is ready to go, I've taken care of hium since he was four weeks old, both of his sisters were bigger and have already been adopted. I will miss this little guy probably more than I realize right now. But that's how it goes. I knew this job was dangerous when I took it.

-Fluff

3 comments:

Monster A Go-Go said...

The kittens were fine on MySpace---since that IS what is going on in your life. But whatever...now there'll just be more blog to check out???

Cheers!
Monster A Go-Go (or whoever I am on here...)

Peaches said...

This is perfect. It's much better having a completely seperate blog that's just for the kittens. ::))

Susan said...

True the kittens will not likely go away from my other blog as they are so important. But I can rant about politically incorrect things on Myspace and not worry about offending cat lovers here... that is if I get any cat lover traffic.